How to Join
The Domain Name Association (DNA) welcomes participation from all organizations – for-profit companies, non-profit organizations, and industry associations with interest in the domain name industry. The Domain Name Association is an independent legal entity, a 501 (c) (6) tax-exempt organization incorporated in the state of Delaware in the United States.The Domain Name Association fosters a community of around the promotion of the many high benefit projects, innovation potential, and robust enabling capacity of the crucial Internet technology of Domain Names. We provide a vendor-neutral home for collaboration between the top companies in the Domain Name Industry on important issues, unparalleled networking opportunities with industry leading providers, a harmonized voice on promotion of the growth and adoption of a healthy, secure, stable and robust industry.
To join the Domain Name Association:
- Review the Membership Benefits for each membership level.
- Download and review the DNA Bylaws (last updated 12/8/2015).
- Complete and submit the online Membership Application.
- Upon submission of a completed membership application, an invoice will be sent from the DNA Finance Department with all the required information to make payment.
- Member privileges begin on the date payment is received.
- Membership is valid for one year.