How to Join The DNA
The Domain Name Association (“The DNA”) welcomes participation from all organizations – for-profit companies, non-profit organizations, and industry associations with interest in the domain name industry. The Domain Name Association is an independent legal entity, a 501 (c) (6) tax-exempt organization incorporated in the state of Delaware in the United States.
To join the Domain Name Association:
- Review the membership benefits for each membership level.
- Download and review the Bylaws.
- Complete and submit the online Membership Application.
- Upon submission of a completed membership application, an invoice will be sent from the DNA Finance Department with all the required information to make payment.
- Member privileges begin on the date payment is received.
- Membership is valid for one year.
If you have questions, please contact the DNA Membership Services department at: Contact Us or phone +1 781-876-8828.